Here’s a fun coloring project with a twist. Transform your digital photos into coloring sheets using Picnik. Why not create a family coloring book? Or document your summer fun and trips in coloring book format. My kids especially love to use colored pencils to color in these pictures since there’s a lot of detail.
Here’s a before and after of a picture we transformed into a coloring page using Picnik:
- Its easy to use Picnik to edit photos. there’s no registration required and its free. Click
here to get started.
- Upload a photo. (Its best to choose a photo with a relatively simple background).
- Click on the Create tab at the top.
- Click on the Effects tab under the top tabs.
- Click on Black and White. Click apply.
- Then scroll down to the pencil sketch effect.
- Adjust the radius and strength till you have the look you want. Click apply.
- Click on the save and share tab in the top tab menu and save the image.
- Then print.